We are a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered
Our client has grown to become the world's No. 1-ranked engineering design firm - delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum.We are looking for a CAFM Manager.
The post holder will be a member of the TBC Facilities Management Team and will provide comprehensive departmental IT support for all Facilities Management Systems used within the Department. This is an essential role to ensure the smooth running of the Facilities Management data and information systems. The post holder will ensure the information infrastructure and systems are maintained in an efficient operational state for all Tatweer Building Company Facilities Management.
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems and their implementation: technical knowledge and understanding of computer systems. Experience in information management and proven experience at an administrator level.
- To maintain the statutory records of equipment and services and all contracts for department, and any other relevant statutory requirements.
- To manage and maintain TBC CAFM systems as a super user / administrator, assist in facilitation, implementation, maintenance and revisions to all data and drawings. Provide reports for the TBC FM Senior Management Team, working with internal Facilities team and external partners.
- Establish an information system library and uploading of relevant corporate documents. Establish a catalogue/index, with appropriate security measures. Carry out regular monitoring to ensure efficient use across the drives within TBC FM. Act as the principal guardian of the Directorate's information systems, develop and facilitate Directorate procedures for electronic filing and archiving.
- To organise chair and manage the CAFM User Group for TBC FM on quarterly basis.
- To lead the Department in the day to day running and service support of the FM IT systems and ensure that appropriate modules of CAFM system management and any other software are kept up to date.
- Ensure TBC FM are advised on all FM IT developments within the FM Department, and be responsible and manage the FM department IT systems and networks such as CAFM, building management systems, tablets and any other mobile devices and any other related systems utilised by the TBC FM.
- To prepare reports for the senior management and audit all systems ensuring fit for purpose, and reporting any non-compliance, running appropriate reports as requested.
- To collate, analyse and communicate effectively highly complex statistical matters to key departmental managers, this information may be required to be presented at departmental meetings.
- To be the TBC FM contact for all information services that are managed, working closely with external contractors, TBC IT, and escalating any serious issues to TBC FM senior managers
- To develop the business support function for all CAFM systems within TBC FM, meeting the Senior Management Team leads to prioritise and match business requirements.
- To provide monthly reports with regards to energy management contracts, highlighting any non-conformance or concerns, monitoring utilities expenditures against budgets ensuring they are brought to the attention of the relevant manager.
- Implement and maintain all TBC FM asset registers and facilitate its operations in conjunction with TBC's overall asset management strategy.
- The post holder will be required to work without direct supervision, e.g. when resolving system problems. In some cases, there will not be a set procedure to follow but a resolution to the problem will need to be found.
- Responsible for the development and management of TBC's information requirement, standard documentation, Organisational Information Requirements, Employers Information Requirements and Asset Information Requirements in accordance with PAS 1192:3/4
- Job holder required to train all new staff with all department information systems.
- Undertake and manage department Core Skill Training (CST) database, support senior managers in collating data and reports.
- To regularly take audit of data quality.
- Take responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirements of the Health and Safety Regulations and TBC's Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- Work in accordance with the Tatweer Building Company's policies to eliminate unlawful discrimination and promote equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Comply with Tatweer Building Company's Policies, Protocols and Procedures.
- Support the maintaining and achievement of a high-quality FM Organisation.
- Undertake other duties as may be delegated from times to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post.
Education and Qualification:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in FM.
- Must have Building Company Facilities Management background.
- 10 - 15 years Computer Aided FM experience.