We are a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered
• Detailed review of layout and application of equipment, wiring and schematic development, component selection, and verification of applicable codes and standards.
• Reviews and response to the Contractors Method Statements, Material Submission, commissioning plan and Technical Queries.
• Verification of complete and accurate order entry information has been received from sales on incoming switchboard orders.
• Responsible for communicating to and following up through appropriate channels on any discrepancies and facilitating efficient downstream order processing.
• Preparing Manufacturing Information (MI) for switchboard configurations, utilizing AutoCAD, and customer’s proprietary tools.
• Providing inputs to the design and development team for design improvements
• Interface with customers, channel partners, Field-Sales, and other participants through participation in plant visits, training support and customer events
• Scheduling of orders for production as per expected ship date using Microsoft Excel and/or client-specific tools
• Track and verify information for order release and processing
• Handle change requests and process changes with minimum impact on the order schedule
• Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
• Master degree in an engineering field will add advantage
• 10 years of Electrical Design engineering and installation experience post-graduation
• Previous experience with ARAMCO will add advantages
• Experience with ERP Systems
• Experience in Electrical Design, Switchgear Design and Schematic Design
• Experience in Street Lighting Design (Conventional & Solar System)
• Good awareness of Health & Safety legislation
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent in Presentation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English language