We are a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered
- Ensuring a prompt, accurate and courteous response to customers' requests received either telephonically or electronically.
- Provide required information to customer enquiry
- Receive accurate data input when logging and updating a task into Help Desk System.
- Receive and escalate customer complaint
- Conduct customer survey
- Escalate complaints as and when needed
- Provide a seamless service and process between the help desk system and individual operations
- Provide accurate and up to date information to end users.
- Monitor, control and maintain the operations of the Desigo Insight Building Management System (BMS) at the Central station and proactively provide intervention to diagnosis, probable faults and interruptions to service.
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) in English and Arabic.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision
- Computer Literate
- Good decision making skills
- Able to work in shifts (24/7 operation)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer focused.
- High School Diploma or Higher
- One or two years' experience in Helpdesk / Call Center / Customer Care