We are a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered
- Responsible for managing the telecom and the instrumentation installation for the desalination and the sewage treatment plants during construction, testing and commissioning.
- Leads the efforts in the detailed review of the Contractors recovery, and revised schedules submission, and ensures that all the contract requirements are met before approval.
- Reviews and response to the Contractors Method Statements, Material Submission, commissioning plan and Technical Queries.
- Review of Contractors weekly schedule update.
- Reviews Contractors Material procurement reports and highlights critical Materials availability status.
- Reviews Contractors Recovery Plan to ensure that is reflecting the correct Bal to Go Scope and is achievable.
- Liaisons with the client team onsite on Daily/ Weekly basis for equipment’s installation status
Ensures that Schedule is reflecting the most current approved scope.
- Telecom and Instrumentation Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Master degree in an engineering field will add advantage
- 10 years of engineering and construction experience post-graduation
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Desalination and sewage treatment Plants Telecom and Instrumentation installation.
- Previous experience with ARAMCO will add advantages